>I consider the OpenOffice.org program bloated, especially on startup time, memory usage, and code size.
Easter Eggs in OpenOffice.org [http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Easter_Eggs]
- Space Invaders I personally think Space invaders has no place in a spreadsheet program.
- Frogger I couldn’t get it to work, maybe already removed?
- Tic-Tac-Toe It can stay 🙂 It uses the spreadsheet
- Space Invaders – Alt-F2 then “gegls from outer space”
- Minesweeper – actually I suppose its not an easter egg because it’s clearly labeled in the menus, it still makes me a little uneasy though
How many Space Invaders do we need? Perhaps Space Invaders should be included officially in gnome-games and not hidden in Gnome and OpenOffice.org.
What’s your perspective on easter eggs?