>I believe in nothing. But this isn’t an atheism post.
High level physics has this nice little attribute: we really really don’t understand it, nor do we have enough evidence to disprove most current theories
I hereby present my “Crazy Physics Theory of Nothing”:
Matter doesn’t exist. There are no “atoms” as in particles that can not be divided. As to the fundamental “atoms” or building blocks of the universe I foresee two possibilities:
- Small Tears in Space-Time
- Very small patterns in Space-Time that fit together with other very small patterns in space-time and maintain equilibrium
So, what about forces you ask?
- Gravity seems well defined to me at least
- Electromagnetism could just be similar to gravity but at some sort of special frequency that resonants with others that are the opposite of it.
- The others.. similar idea as the above?
So, what do these ideas imply?
- There might be more forces like electromagnetism that can pull different materials together
- We will never discover an “atom” NOTE: “atom” refers to the original meaning of atom, basically, fundamental indivisible building block of the universe
- I have too much time on my hands at 2am and should be sleeping